Cat-Amania is not your 'typical' ESN (Digital Services Company). Cat-Amania is much more than that!
At Cat-Amania Tours, we offer you:
- Genuine proximity based on a relationship of trust and transparency
- Present, accessible managers who listen
- A tailored career path (you have the right attitude, skills are developed over time, and we're here to support you)
- Real growth opportunities, as there are no limits to your goals
- The chance to take on technical support missions, as well as service center roles, within the largest clients in the Tours region
- Fair compensation for your value
- Respect for your mobility preferences
- A friendly and well-equipped agency, with quality equipment: spacious work areas, multi-screens, and relaxation spaces
'Real closeness' in Tours also means committing to offering you:
- Team lunches every month
- Regular breakfasts with the client
- At least one agency event per month
Would you like more information about our clients?
In technical support, we are known by the largest clients in the Tours region, especially in the health/insurance/mutual sector.
In the service center, we work for clients at both national and international levels in various sectors such as the automotive industry, health, and the energy field.
This diversity of clients allows us to offer very varied missions.
If we've piqued your curiosity, don't hesitate to come learn more about us during a visit to the agency.
See you soon at Cat-Amania!
Committed to assisting our clients in the evolution of their IS (Information Systems), we are currently looking for a MOA/MOE Project Manager.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, participating in projects in both Build and Run based on your preferences, your mission will be to:
- Define project monitoring indicators (milestones).
- Coordinate project teams and organize team activities.
- Estimate workloads and plan tasks (MS Project).
- Manage budgets: track time through monthly or weekly updates, monitor remaining work.
- Prepare and lead project committees and steering committees.
- Provide weekly and monthly project reports.
- Raise alerts and propose solutions.
What is your profile?
- Graduate from an engineering school and/or have a higher education degree (Bac+5).
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management in the field of IT and insurance.
- You have technical skills: MS Project, Clarity, Jira.
- You are diligent in carrying out your tasks to enable high-quality collaborative work.
- You are methodical and enjoy taking a holistic approach to the project.