Founded in 1999, CAT-AMANIA is among the most competitive IT service companies in the regions where it operates, specializing in large-scale business-oriented projects: Retail, Banking, Insurance, Social Security, as well as Energy, Industry, and Public Sector.
In 2022, CAT-AMANIA achieved a turnover of 84 million euros, with 1100 employees spread across 15 offices in France and 4 international branches: Rabat, Luxembourg, Geneva, and Montreal.
Today, our goal is to strengthen the development of our offices and expand into new European countries, maintaining our annual growth of over 15% and aiming for a turnover of 100 million euros by 2024.
Cat-Amania's mission is to implement operational and methodological approaches to carry out and support its clients' projects in areas such as project management, business analysis, development, and testing.
"Cat-Amania is committed to ensuring diversity within its teams and creating an inclusive work environment. We welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or disabilities."
Focus on Cat-Amania Poitiers:
In line with the production centers in Tours and Niort, the Cat-Amania Poitiers office opened in early 2022. Designated as the 'Capital of Education' in 2017, Poitiers is a highly academic city, allowing Cat-Amania to be in close proximity to young computer science graduates.
Furthermore, the region is economically dynamic, due in part to the presence of education-related entities, as well as historic companies like Mutuelle de Poitiers Assurance.
Your mission... once you join our teams!
- Understanding the business requirement and proposing a technical design
- Identifying and anticipating risks
- Executing developments while ensuring quality through teamwork and the creation of tests
- Documenting and communicating within or outside the team
- Working closely with the Business Analyst and Architecture teams
- Holder of a Master’s degree (Bac+5) from an Engineering School or University.
- You have a significant experience in JAVA development.
- You possess technical knowledge in several of these technologies: Java 8 and above, Spring, Angular, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Java EE, Hibernate, Oracle.
- You are self-reliant, especially in complex development tasks. Being inquisitive, you have a keen interest in IT technologies and are trained in agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or KANBAN.
- Your diligence in task execution enables high-quality collaborative work.
- You are methodical and enjoy taking a holistic approach to projects.
- If you are looking to establish genuine connections with your company and share a future-oriented project with them, then join us and be part of the Cat-Amania experience!