Established in 1999, CAT-AMANIA is one of the most competitive IT service companies in the regions where it operates. It specializes in business-oriented projects in various sectors including Retail, Banking, Insurance, Social Protection, Energy, Industry, and Public Sector.
In 2022, CAT-AMANIA achieved a turnover of 84 million euros, with 1100 employees spread across 15 agencies in France and 4 international agencies in Rabat, Luxembourg, Geneva, and Montreal.
Our current objective is to strengthen the development of our agencies, expand into new European countries, maintain our annual growth rate of over 15%, and reach a turnover of 100 million euros by 2024.
The goal of Cat-Amania is to implement operational and methodological approaches to carry out and support our clients' projects, covering aspects such as project management, Business Analysis, development, testing, and more.
Cat-Amania is committed to ensuring diversity within its teams and creating an inclusive work environment. We welcome all applications without distinction of age, gender, origin, sexual orientation, religious belief, or disability.
Focus on CAT-AMANIA Poitiers:
In a strategy of proximity to the production centers in Tours and Niort, the Cat-Amania agency in Poitiers opened at the beginning of 2022. Designated as the 'Capital of Education' in 2017, Poitiers is a highly academic city, allowing Cat-Amania to be close to recent graduates in IT.
Furthermore, the region is economically dynamic, thanks to the presence of players in the education sector, as well as historic companies like the Mutuelle de Poitiers Assurance.
Your mission... once you join our teams!
Committed to supporting our clients in the evolution of their Information Systems, we are currently looking for a MOA/MOE Project Manager.
As part of a multidisciplinary team participating in projects in Build or Run, depending on your preferences, your mission will be to:
- Define project tracking indicators (charts)
- Coordinate project teams and organize team work.
- Estimate workloads and plan tasks (MS Project).
- Manage budgets: track hours through monthly or weekly reports, monitor remaining work.
- Prepare and lead project committees and steering committees.
- Provide weekly and monthly project reporting.
- Raise alerts and propose solutions.
What is your profile?
- Graduate of an engineering school and/or a higher education diploma (Master’s degree)
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management in the field of IT and insurance.
- You have technical skills: MS Project, Clarity, Jira.
- You are meticulous in carrying out your tasks to enable quality collaborative work.
- You are methodical and enjoy having a holistic approach to the project.