Cat-Amania is a Digital Services Company with 1100 employees spread across 18 offices in France and internationally, generating a total revenue of 84 million euros in 2022.
The mission of Cat-Amania is to implement operational and methodological approaches to carry out and support its clients' projects in areas such as project management, business analysis, design, development, testing, ...
Cat-Amania, a digital services company with 1100 employees spread across 18 agencies in France and internationally, achieved a turnover of 84 million euros in 2022. The goal of Cat-Amania is to implement operational and methodological approaches to carry out and support its clients’ projects in terms of management, business analysis, design, development, testing, and more.
As part of the development of our agency based in Paris, we are looking for a Business Engineer / Business Developer for an apprenticeship position. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the agency manager in its development,
- Actively participating and taking on real responsibilities.
Your initial mission will be to support the agency manager in recruiting the team of Engineers. This will involve:
- Identifying market needs
- Defining the profiles to recruit
- Candidate sourcing and direct approach
- Pre-qualifying candidates
- Conducting recruitment interviews
- Leading the recruitment part during weekly commercial meetings
- Participating in communication activities with schools and job platforms
- Building a pool of freelancers (prospecting, qualification, rate negotiation, …)
Once you have gained a solid understanding of Cat-Amania and our activities, you will become more involved in commercial aspects:
- Prospecting and managing a client portfolio
- Responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Participating in client meetings, meetings for candidate qualification
- Making commercial proposals
- Client follow-up
- In addition to these activities, you will play a full role in the development of agency life (organizing events, monitoring team members, communication, etc.).
The list of activities is not exhaustive; the role of Business Engineer is rich, exciting, and highly diversified. In short, it’s an engaging role that offers a diverse range of experiences. Come and discover it!
Numerous opportunities will be available across all our agencies!
You are currently pursuing studies at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level (HR Master’s, Business School, etc.).
Endowed with excellent interpersonal skills, you know how to work in a team and possess qualities of listening and perseverance.
You are curious, daring, responsive, and detail-oriented.
If this description fits you, come join the dynamic environment of our company and contribute to its growth.